Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Misc: Post your suggestions and board features here [!OT]

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You don't have to fix all typos, esp. if they are too evident like "ahve". I know editing is nice, but consider getting the board closed if somebody does what I said is not as nice. Since you want editing so badly, if this feature is implemented, I'll consider having a poll to decide what to do.

  2. #42
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thans, and I will definatly vote yes.
    BTW, imo the chance is little for that to happen...

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It's still there. And not editting posts isn't abig deal anyways. Although, it will increase double posting...

  4. #44
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I emant that... too bad...

    Okay, for an example, I wrote that above by faliure: emant instead of meant.

    Now I simply edit it, and correct my mistake, but instead of that, I'll have to delete this, and post again, (rising my postcount, but I post teh same, and this sucks) plus too much pain... and again, maybe someone postes again, till I post my new one, and ahve to delete and repost instead of editing, to reply to him/her as well...

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 31, 2004 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

  5. #45
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wise, I have a question. My granaboard is totally white. I set it to be black, but it's white. Why is that and can I change it?

  6. #46
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Refer to the technical thread for these questions. I'll post my reply there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •